Coronavirus Covid-19 Update
Updated: 17 Apr 2020
The Squib National Championships 2020 scheduled for 21 - 26 June in Kinsale have been cancelled.
The Squib 2020 Organising Committee in conjunction with Kinsale Yacht Club and the N.S.O.A. have reluctantly made this decision in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are still looking at the possibility and logistics of hosting the event in Kinsale Yacht Club next year 2021.
All registration fees to the event have now been refunded and every entrant should have gotten emails outlining this. If you have not received your refund by now, please let us know at
We hope all your loved ones are well.